Customer Raves & Reviews
on Feb 18, 2015
My cards turned out exactly how I pictured them! I couldn't be happier. The entire process was so easy from picking sizes, to colors, to changing the wording. Great experience and I will be happy to order my wedding invitations as well as any future invitations on this site!
on Mar 2, 2012
I designed my own Save the Dates using the "Stylish Bamboo" template. I was already impressed with the fact that you could completely personalize every item. I just received my order in the mail and was blown away by the amazing quality of the work. The print quality was fantastic, the paper material was thick and nice. Even the envelopes were high quality! Everything even came in my very own extremely good quality magnetic closing box. I'm able to keep all of my cards, stamps, envelopes, etc. (all those little loose things) together and protected. Thanks magnetStreet! I will definitely be ordering my Invitations here too!
great save the date
on Nov 30, 2011
My fiance and I loved this design and were so excited that we could put one of our engagement photos on the back.
- arrived incredibly fast (like 5 days from order)
- packaged nicely
- sent more than I ordered for free (I have about 20 extras)
- Excellent photo print quality
- Paper is glossy and I don't know why this surprised me, but it looks great for the photo
- VERY easy to customize
- I was a little disappointed with the print quality for the front side of the card (the Royal Emblem side) because it just seemed a little cheap
We will be ordering the Royal Emblem invitation as well, which according to the sample have higher quality printing than the save the date :)