22 Top Father-Daughter Dance SongsMay 17, 2013 | Categories Reception + Resources
Not in any particular order of importance, here are 22 popular father-daughter dance songs. Right now, I think my favorite is Edwin McCain’s Walk With You. I feel like I wouldn’t be bawling my head off with this song–yet it would still be incredibly touching. How about you? Will you be father-daughter dancing?
Which song is your favorite?
13. Unforgettable Duet by Natalie Cole & Nat King Cole
14. The way you look tonight by Frank Sinatra
15. My girl by Temptations
16. Somewhere over the rainbow by Israel “IZ” Kamakawiwo‘ole
17. It had to be you by Ray Charles
18. Isn’t she lovely by Stevie Wonder
Find more: father-daughter dance songs