Design Your Own Wedding InvitationsApril 4, 2012 | Categories Inspiration + Resources + Wedding Stationery
Want to design your own wedding invitations? Great. We love your passion! Let’s talk iDIY …
iDIY is MagnetStreet’s contemporary twist to DIY. The strengths we love about DIY are the same strengths found in iDIY: the ability to personalize something truly unique. iDIY offers the same abilility to personalize with passion–just without the scissors, paste and expensive equipment!
5 simple steps to iDIY:
1. Choose your design
2. Click to personalize
3. Choose your colors: You can even create your own custom colors.
4. Choose your wording & select your fonts
5. Upload your photos
It’s that easy.
When you receive them:
1. Fold-Half, Tri, or Gate-fold your wedding invitations
2. Assemble- your suite items to mail to guests
3. Affix- Envelope Liners, Labels and Seals
Whether your style is classic, modern, destination or unique & offbeat, you have the ability to change the look and feel of any design. Give iDIY a try.
You do the creating, folding, assembling & affixing. We do the rest … saving you time and stress.
Learn more about redefining DIY for the modern bride.