Some say *Gerber* some say *Gerbera* but both names reflect the same South African beauties.
Indeed, they are beautiful! And simple too. But not in a no-style, plain kind of simple–but in a vibrantly-hued, charming and less-stress kind of simple. We’re not surprised that Gerbera Daisies are a hugely popular wedding flower–they’re delightful, budget-friendly, available nearly all year round, and come in a multitude of colors. Have you considered a Gerbera Daisy wedding theme? Every 4″ in bloom is vivacious and it doesn’t take much to make a bold statement–whether in your wedding stationery, as the main attraction in your wedding bouquet, boutonnieres, single stem centerpieces or other decor.
Gerbera Daisies: simple wedding idea
- Available nearly all year round
- Budget friendly
- Come in just about any color
- Big, bold blooms mean you don’t need as many to make a statement
- Quality flowers are long-lasting
- Meaning: charming, innocent, loyal, cheerful
- Check out how Rob and Julie’s used the ever-enchanting Gerber Daisies in their country-style real wedding theme for: bouquets, boutonnieres, centerpieces, cake & pavilion decor, and table numbers.
- Browse our gallery of vibrant Gerber Daisy stationery at MagnetStreet Weddings.
What do you think about a Gerbera Daisy wedding theme?