Rustic Military Styled Wedding ShootJuly 2, 2013 | Categories Inspiration
Although not a national holiday until 1941, Americans have been celebrating Independence Day with family and friends, at picnics and with fireworks, since the American Revolution in 1776. What better way to honor our soldiers and commemorate July 4th, than with a rustic military wedding shoot. Opposites definitely attract, don’t they? Maybe that’s why we love the look of mess dress in a rustic setting.
5 Rustic Military Wedding Ideas:
1. Memorable Moments: Imagine your first look photos taken on an open road under a canopy of trees and filtering light.
2. Viable Venues: Think historic farms and grand old barns.
3. Beautiful Blooms: Large eclectic bouquets and bunches i.e. roses, baby’s breath, peonies, craspedia/billy balls, gerbera daisies.
4. Vintage Decor: From burlap, lace and mason jars, to chalkboard signs, fabric flowers, bunting, flags and a non-traditional red, white and blue color scheme.
5. Wedding Stationery: Browse rustic save the dates and military-themed wedding invitations.
What do you think about a rustic military wedding style?
Want more rustic wedding inspiration? We’ve been busy on Pinterest! Be sure to check out our board, Rustic Wedding Inspiration for lots of great ideas.