Beach Wedding At "The Wedding Bowl" Shoreline Venue
Although they are from the Bay Area, Ka and Joan chose to have their beach wedding in La Jolla, California. Near San Diego, the curvaceous ocean bluffs of the shoreline venue called "The Wedding Bowl" at Cuvier Park provided a simply breathtaking backdrop for their intimate wedding. Emotions ran high and the day was clearly magnificent. Congrats and best wishes to the lovely Joan and Ka--who met on a bus they shared every day on their way to law school. Enjoy!
Interested in a simple beach wedding like Joan and Ka's? Here are a few ideas:
6 Beach Wedding Ideas
1. Great focal point: From a DIY arbor on a sandy shoreline to a rocky point on a cliff, think of simple but a breaktaking backdrop
2. Dress the part: If your wedding is in the sand, less formal attire and barefoot sandals are perfect!
3. Coastal fare: Start off with a tropical punch and lead into coconut shrimp and grilled fish. Draw your inspiration from the sea!
4. Must-have photos: Capture the beauty of the landscape along with the joy on the faces of your guests.
5. Sea-inspired motif: From pearls and seashells to sand sculptures and hurricane centerpieces.
6. Color palette + Beach-inspired stationery: Be color inspired with a color scheme that speaks to your locale and style. Set the tone by carrying your colors, motif, and beach-themed wedding stationery.