The Prettiest Botanical Bohemian Wedding In The Canary Islands
Let's whisk away from the winter chill and pretend we are in the tropics, shall we? Since we can't quite do that on a moment's notice, we'll bring the tropics here with this most stunning wedding filled with exotic colors and details. This elopement took place in lush La Malvasia in Tenerife, one of the gorgeous Canary Islands of Spain. The couple and their photographer definitely went for a botanical bohemian wedding vibe, and it is for sure one for the books!
Beside the location and villa venue being absolutely dreamy ... you can't help but love the invigorating colors, fresh tropical greenery, bright botanicals, and overall kaleidoscope of hot colors throughout the wedding. We've heard that orange is making a big comeback for weddings, and we couldn't agree more if it's infused so perfectly in a wedding like this. Whether bohemian, rustic, modern, or classic—this wedding proves you can elevate your wedding day decor and details with bright, exotic color!
Create Your Own Botanical Bohemian Wedding
If you're looking to create your own wedding day paradise like this, here are a few must-dos:
- Be open to bold colors. A palette like the first of our 2020 Summer Color Trends is perfection!
- Add in tropical greenery such as fan palms (round with a bicycle spoke type of look), monstera palms (with large perforated leaves), or areca palms (kind of a feather-shaped leaf).
- Naturally, add in tropical blooms including orchids, hibiscus, amaryllis, birds of paradise, or plumeria.
- Incorporate pops of color throughout your wedding day attire! Make a color statement with jackets, hats, shoes, and other accessories.
- Use big leaves and florals for unique tropical table decor, while contrasting with white linens for a crisp look.
- Kick off the celebration with tropical stationery pieces, including save the dates and wedding invites adorned with bright tropical flowers and greenery.
Vendor credit: Event Venue:La Malvasia//Second Shooter: Anjou fotografeert//Event Planner: Claire weddings & events//Event Planner:That special day//Hair Stylist: bruid en beauty nederland//Other: Portfolio bootcamp//Cake Designer: Dulcerela Cakes//Tuxedo and Mens Attire: rietbergh//Dress Store: Ladonna//Event Designer: BEST DAY EVER Events//Photographer: Wat een plaatje//via Two Bright Lights