Add new comment

Hi Marie, Thanks for visiting Truly Engaging! I peeked around and I think this type of fold is called "candle". Here is a tutorial and I think if you use the right size napkin, you'll be able to achieve the same look as the lovely blue fold. By the way, your English is just fine! :) Best wishes for your August wedding! Heidi