Neutral Wedding Color Palette Ideas
Looking for a fresh, sophisticated, and elegant feel for your wedding? A neutral color palette is a great place to start! Muted neutrals with hints of grey metallics offer a classic timeless look. Shades of greys can also stand as neutrals, as they are connected to nature. Since a neutral wedding color palette is natural and unfussy, it fits into just about any style wedding!
Neutral wedding color palette tips for the big day
- Mix & match: Go with light shades that fall within the same cool or warm tones.
- Add shimmer & shine: Since neutrals are easy on the eyes, add just a bit of glitter or shine in your wedding day accents or accessories to add a bit of life. Jewelry and centerpieces are great areas to start, but keep it to a minimum.
- Flowers: Use muted blooms like ivory or peach roses, blush and cream peonies and pink ranunculuses arranged tightly. Add in gorgeous succulents to add dimension. Think ferns or dusty miller.
- Bridal party: Mix and match neutrals across bridemaids dresses to add a punch of visual interest. This also allows each of your bridemaids to wear something that complements their skin tone, body shape, and style! Blush, champagne, and grays are all great options.
- Reception decor: Use similar flowers and greenery as in your bouquets. But add texture to centerpiece and other decor. Wooden boxes, metal bird cages, and lacy linens are luxe, unique elements to add interest to a muted wedding.
- Stationery: Be inspired by our Muted color palette and marvelous designs!
Shale | Dusty Rose | Silver | Sugar
The Stationery Designs:
Floral Ornament Flat Square Program
Featuring a repeating damask pattern and thin borders to define the space for your wording, this design suite sets an elegant tone.
Modern Flirt Thank You Card
Add a gorgeous wedding day photo to this sweet design held fashionably together with a trendy chevron background and sweet heart accents
Vintage Bunting Flat Rectangle Program
Weaving together a patchwork of worn textures, washi tape, embroidered textiles, and draped bunting, this design suite beautifully captures the antique charm of a countryside wedding.
Order your free sample pack of these three lovely neutral wedding stationery designs!