Wedding Programs

Featured Image / Post Images

More than just a pretty day-of accessory, Wedding Programs are your stylish opportunity to outline your ceremony and draw guests into the story of your day! 3 factors when picking your wedding program type/size: Your wedding style Formality Wording: simple or info-filled (based on the need to explain: traditions, customs, rituals) Truly Engaging by MagnetStreet offers 6 different Wedding Program

Featured Image / Post Images

Summer is all about relaxation and getting away from the stresses of the real world, so of course it’s a popular time for couples to gather friends and family to watch them tie the knot. As you start planning your big day, prepare for your vision boards to be flooded with potential wedding colors and fabric swatches. One thing you’ll have no trouble sourcing is the perfect wedding day stationery

Featured Image / Post Images
There are many definitions for the word vintage, including “something old, recognized, and of enduring interest, importance, or quality.” The idea of wedding stationery that’s enduring seems appropriate for an event celebrating love meant to last a lifetime. These vintage wedding program styles take elements of the past and use them to introduce your future. Whether you love Victorian florals or
Featured Image / Post Images
The top three destination wedding locations beyond the borders of the continental United States are Hawaii, Mexico, and the Caribbean, and it’s easy to see why. Saying “I do” under a canopy of palm trees with the crashing waves as your soundtrack is a dream come true. But you don’t have to be at a five-star resort or even somewhere sunny to have a beach wedding that feels absolutely magical
Featured Image / Post Images
There are hundreds of wedding programs that span every style and color palette imaginable. From floral themes to Art Deco-inspired lines, folded programs to fans, you can find an expertly designed template that matches your personal aesthetic and theme. But what if you’re hoping for some hilarity? If you want to make your wedding program funny, take matters into your own hands with these
Featured Image / Post Images
According to some studies, a mere 9% of weddings take place during the winter months. According to anyone who has ever had or been to a winter wedding, the other 91% are missing out. There are a million reasons why saying your vows in winter is a blast, including fun stoles and wraps to wear over your dress, cozy flannel or plaid cummerbunds and bowties to jazz up your suit or tux, and holiday
Featured Image / Post Images
Wedding programs are one of the few things brides and grooms are unlikely to interact with on their wedding day. For that reason, it’s easy to overlook them or phone-in the design choices. But it’s important to steer clear of this pitfall. There are so many ways to make the most of your wedding programs so guests can keep up with the details of the event and walk away with a sentimental keepsake
Featured Image / Post Images

When you're picking out wedding stationery, you might be wondering whether designing a wedding program should be on your wedding planning checklist. While wedding programs aren't required for every ceremony, they can be a big help for keeping everything running smoothly and offer another way for you to customize your wedding. If you're having a big or elaborate wedding, a program might be an

Featured Image / Post Images
For the most part, wedding programs function the same way as programs for any big event. They serve as a road map for attendees eager to know what comes next, who's stepping into the spotlight, and how long this thing is going to last. But that's not all — wedding programs are also heartfelt keepsakes. Many couples have theirs framed or include them in a wedding scrapbook, making it all the more
Featured Image / Post Images

It's gorgeous. So colorful. Simply dreamy. And the flowers! We are absolutely gushing over this stunning bold summer wedding shoot by Magnolia Photography. The breathtaking flowers arrangements, tablescape, centerpieces, and a fairyland backdrop of wispy willows and quiet country of the South Carolina location provides so much inspiration for an elegant summer wedding. Neutral hues are always