Wedding Program Wording & Templates
More than just a pretty day-of accessory, Wedding Programs are your stylish opportunity to outline your ceremony and draw guests into the story of your day!
3 factors when picking your wedding program type/size:
Your wedding style
Wording: simple or info-filled (based on the need to explain: traditions, customs, rituals)
MagnetStreet offers 6 different Wedding Program styles. Tea-length Wedding Programs continue to be the top style among couples, so we'll highlight just a few reasons why this slender style is oh-so-trendy and luxe.
Long and luxe, Tea-length Programs lend a sense of elegance ... and because of that, have a more formal feel. The streamlined look is lovely and even though they're slender, there is still plenty of room to share your details. Tea-lengths measure at 3.625" x 8.875" with full-color printing on both sides. Plus there's the option to upgrade to stunning double- or triple-thick paper and add foil!
Since every wedding is unique, every ceremony will be unique. After all, it's an extension of your wedding style and the uniqueness of your relationship and family dynamics. Songs, readings, wedding party intros and a note of thanks are just some of what you can included in your Tea-length Wedding Program.
Overall, Wedding Programs should include this info:
- Wedding Intro: Bride & Groom, date, and location
- Order of events: music, readings, poem, explanations, and translations
- Parents & officiant: bride's parents, groom's parents, officiant, readers, and musicians
- Wedding party: maid of honor, best man, bridesmaids, groomsmen, junior bridesmaids, ushers, flower girl, and ring bearer
- Personalized message: dedications, memorials, thank you, other special notes from bride & groom
Since Tea-length Programs are a bit limited on space, it's important to for sure include the opening, and the family and wedding party intros.