Assembling Your Invitation Ensemble
For a pristine presentation, follow these easy steps for assembling your wedding invitations.
- Position the envelope so that you are looking at the backside. You will be looking at the flap.
- Insert your invitation. Left edge or folded edge goes in first.
- Accessory stationery items are placed in the same direction as your invitation—with the smallest in size on top.
- Place RSVP on very top. If there is an RSVP envelope, tuck the RSVP Card into the envelope flap. Optional: placing your accessory items within your folded invitation.
- Save time and pre-stamp if you are using an RSVP envelope.
- Stuff your envelopes in quantities of 25. Count out your stationery items into piles to ensure you don’t miss anything. Seal after they’re all stuffed.